Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Politician...definitely

I had Children's Church on Sunday. To put it mildly, it was a horrible experience for Bailey and I both. She does not do well with Mom as a teacher, and I don't do well with children I can't spank. As we were leaving, Bailey and I are both in very foul moods. Bailey shouts, "I want to ride with my Daddy". I shout, "Sounds like a grand idea to me". We both spun on our heels and walked away (she had her Daddy's hand).

Apparently, she had some time to think things over in the car and decided maybe everything was not totally my fault, and some sort of apology might be in order. I had beat Bailey and Eric home. When they arrive, Bailey came running through the door, threw her arms around me and said, "Mommy, I love you so much, and you look like you have lost weight".

2 comments:

Goddess of the River said...

Bailey Sayne '40

I'd vote for her. She speaks her mind and loves animals. What's not to vote for?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa and to Bailey too. I check your blog regularly for either a good laugh or an intelligent perspective or even both. Love you.